Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My day has officially been made. :)

So as most of you know, I haven't been in the best of moods lately. I have been feeling extremely lonely and depressed and just plain horrible. Well, I am glad to say that today I am feeling an extreme excess of happy emotions all because of one particular person. I may not live near her [or even in the same state]; I may not talk to her everyday or even as often as I used to; and I may never have met her in person before but I can honestly say that she is one of my closest friends and that I love her to death. Her name is of course Kristara Duran. She has totally made my day today. I have missed her greatly and I have finally talked to her today. I can honestly say I would trust this girl with my life. She is completely hilarious and can make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. I am determined to one day fly to Oregon and meet her [and I will steal her Pasta Roni LOL!] Many people have told me that they like my taste in music and the bands I listen to but Kristara is the one who always tells me what to listen to. She is my musical guru and I thank her for that. One day she shall introduce me to all the famous people she has met throughout her life because despite her jokes, I know she loves me deep down inside. She i my master and she is brilliant and you should be jealous that you don't have her as a friend. I just needed to post this to let everyone know how awesome she is and how happy she has made me today. I canhonestly say she is one of my best friends. :)

No comments: