Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ally Can Just Die

Yes, I am actually going to write about a specific person and say her name only because she knows about it and is literally sitting right next to me. But no lie, she can die. She's making me watch Jaws.

FREAKING JAWS!

She knows I'm deadly afraid of sharks and she won't let me leave! We literally just screamed because the fucking shark just popped out of the water! Omfg! What the fuck is she thinking making me watch this!!

Oh no! Oh crap! It's back!!! Why are they just standing there?! Run idiots run!!! They're going to die! They're all going to die!!

I'm going to murder Ally. Seriously, anyone who knows her, say goodbye because she will not be alive much longer. I mean, I know this is fake but anyone who knows me knows that I get freaked out at the smallest thing.

Wow. These guys need to learn how to aim. Okay, yeah, these guys are going to die. There's no question about it. Anyways, back to my rant about Ally. She's about to die in about 0.24 seconds for making me watch this. I'm going to find a gun and shoot her about 5 million times because she's evil, just pure evil.

Holy crap! This shark is a genius! What the eff Ally?! Why did you just tell me that there was a major shark attach not too far from here?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! Seriously?! I'm never going in the ocean again. Not that I like the ocean before but now it is definitely a no - no!

Holy fucking crap! That shark is a beat! He's just a fucking monster!!! He's like the size of my apartment!! Fuck you Ally! Fuck you!!! Can I die now?! Seriously, can I just die that way I don't have to watch this movie anymore?! What the fuck?! The fucking shark is chasing them! What the fuck?!

Holy shit fuck!!! Why is he going down in a cage with the shark?! Is he just plain stupid?!?! Does he have a death wish?!?!? Holy crap! That shark is huge!!! That's it. I'm done with the ocean for life. This thing is breaking the boat!!! The boat is tipping over!!

AHHHHH!!!! IT JUST ATE ONE OF THEM AND THEY SHOWED THE WHOLE FREAKING THING!!! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?!?!

Oh my lord. I think it's dead. I think one of the guys just killed it. Oh wait, no! No! It's coming back! Run fool run!!! Oh my god!! Ahh! Stap that thing! Stab it!!! You have a gun?! Why didn't you just shoot him in the first place?!

AHHHH!!!! It exploded! He shot the tank in it's mouth and it exploded!!! Oh my fucking god. I just had a massive stroke. Oh lord. I think I can breathe again.

As i said before, fuck you Ally, fuck you! I am never letting you force me into watching another one of these fucking movies again. You can live for now but if you do this to me again, I swear, I will beat you to a pulp until you die.

Fin.

No comments: